Latest News 21/01/2021
Save the date for CONNECTED, the online adviser academy series
The next series of CONNECTED webinars will examine the financial issues COVID-19 has amplified, reinforcing the importance of stewardship and active engagement as people become more mindful about their financial health.
The series has been put together based on what has been learned during the crisis, and how we have witnessed people’s rethinking about what their financial goals can and should look like.
In this series, our in-house experts will host four webinars designed to help you in your conversations with your clients:
- Estate planning in the current environment
- How COVID-19 rebooted retirement
- The increasing importance of intergenerational wealth transfer planning amid the crisis
- Vulnerability and the impact of COVID-19
Each CPD-qualifying session lasts 60 minutes and will cover a different topic, helping to keep you connected to your clients and to your business.
- Hear from expert speakers
- Gain practical insight and knowledge to provide the foundations for future client discussions
- Take advantage of the opportunity to ask questions during the sessions
- Each session provides 60 minutes of structured CPD (4 hours in total)
More details will be given next week when registration opens. We hope you will be able to join us.