Latest News 30/04/2019
CPS: Supporting Your Clients' Goals
The unique Cornelian Portfolio Service (CPS) is designed to be one of the most cost-effective ways for you to directly access our discretionary services for your clients, investing in a unitised multi-asset solution that is tailored to clients’ objectives and risk tolerance.
Reshaped for the post-MiFID II world, the service not only removes the cost of platform investment; it also reduces the reporting and administration burdens on you as the adviser, enabling you to focus on supporting your clients’ goals.
You undertake the suitability assessments and sit at the centre of the client relationship. All communication is routed through you and we take our instructions from you, protecting your client relationship.
We create a discretionary portfolio for your client, which is invested in one of sixteen different solutions that span five risk levels and two investment styles. All of our solutions are managed actively to their specific investment objective and upper risk limit. They provide your client with a similar spread of investment and the level of research and investment management they would expect from a discretionary portfolio.
The CPS – 7 key benefits in a post-MiFID II world
- A discretionary service for your client with a range of options to offer specific RPI+ returns while remaining below an upper risk limit, and designed to align seamlessly with your suitability process
- Active management by a team of highly experienced investment professionals, removing the need for rebalancing and resulting in a portfolio that is more responsive than could be achieved using models.
- A dedicated Investment Manager is responsible for your clients’ portfolios, giving you detailed briefings to ensure you are fully informed on all aspects of the portfolios. We will inform both you and the end client in the event that their portfolio value falls by 10 per cent or more since the date of the last investment report, followed by a further communication with commentary on the fall in value.
- In addition to the above, high quality reporting is provided to support your client relationships. We supply you with a full suite of MiFID II compliant reporting on a quarterly basis and annual tax packs are made available online.
- 24hr access to ClientZone – our online valuation service where both you and your clients can access up to date portfolio statements, which can either be printed or downloaded.
- Optional Capital Gains Tax Allowance Management Service. The combination of the tax efficiency of the fund structure (no CGT when investments are switched within the funds) and utilisation of your clients’ CGT allowances results in a highly tax efficient service that reduces your administration (not available for Risk-Managed Passive or Blended options).
- Availability of a range of income management options
We offer you the choice of investing in the following options:
- Risk Managed Fund Range (six options), constructed using predominantly actively managed investments, with a broad range of assets including OEICs, Investment Trusts, direct UK equities, gilts and ETFs.
- Risk Managed Passive Fund Range (five options), constructed using fewer, more passive style investments
- Blended Range (five options), constructed using a 50:50 blend of both the Risk Managed Funds and Risk Managed Passive Funds, across each of the five risk levels.
Minimum Initial Investment: £75,000
Annual servicing Fee: £300 + VAT
For more information, please contact your regional Intermediary Relationship Manager.
Investment and Communications Manager