Latest News 11/01/2021
Quarterly Investment Webinar - 27th January 2021
Our latest Quarterly Investment Webinar takes place at 2pm on Wednesday 27th January 2021 and will be hosted by Hector Kilpatrick and David Appleton.
- Understand what factors have been driving risk asset prices upwards
- Evaluate whether the recent rotation into economically sensitive stocks will persist
- Learn which data might provide early warning signs of problems ahead
- Discover how the Risk Managed funds are positioned in light of the above
- Learn about what changes have been made to the funds over the past three months
This material is directed at professional financial advisers only.
You should remember that the value of investments and the income derived there from may fall as well as rise and you may not get back the amount that you invest. Past performance is not a guide to future returns. Fund performance figures do not include any initial charge; if this is paid it will reduce performance from that shown.
Opinions expressed whether in general or both on the performance of individual securities and in a wider economic context represent the views of Cornelian Asset Managers Limited at the time of preparation. They are subject to change and should not be interpreted as investment advice. Cornelian Asset Managers Limited and connected companies, clients, directors, employees and other associates, may have a position in any security, or related financial instrument, issued by a company or organisation mentioned in this document.